[asterisk-users] IAX trunk with dynamic IPs

Ronaldo Z. Afonso ronaldoafonso at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 08:07:30 CDT 2007

Hi Jaswinder,

That is what I did. The thing now is, when I set "enable=yes" in
/etc/asterisk/dnsmgr, Asterisk stops sending IAX POKE messages to the
remote peer (to keep the trunk up).
I've searched on the Internet but I couldn't find any documentation
about how "DNS update manager" works for Asterisk. Do you have any?

Ronaldo.