[asterisk-users] agi with java?

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Sun Jun 10 07:29:45 CDT 2007

Hi Lee,
we are a Java shop and our experience with Java has been much the one you
say - it  does scale pretty well and it is very solid. What I was trying
to say is that Java is not very well suited to the classic, Unix-style,
fire-up-process-and-let-it-die that goes for CGI/AGI programming. On the
other side, I have no doubt that with an application server and FastAGI
you can get quite a lot of bang for the buck. :)
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics
http://queuemetrics.com