[asterisk-users] Bad Echo between SIP calls

Darryl Dunkin ddunkin at netos.net
Sun Jun 10 01:53:49 CDT 2007

Best way to do this is not touch the sip.cfg, ever. Leave it as included
in each release and include your overrides in a different file.

Then reference your files like this in your MAC.cfg file, your file will
override the sip.cfg defaults.
CONFIG_FILES="phone_user.cfg,server.cfg,sip.cfg"

In server.cfg, if you wanted to change the server, for example:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<sip>
   <voIpProt>
      <local voIpProt.local.port=""/>
      <server voIpProt.server.1.address="asterisk.yourdomain.com"
   </voIpProt>
</sip>