[asterisk-users] Bad Echo between SIP calls

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 23:58:59 CDT 2007

The sip config & firmware are the supported one for the existing firmware.  If you have any stable working Polycom 501 SIP without echo between SIP-->SIP & wouldnt mind to share the sip.cfg, sip.ld & bootrom would be great, bcos I have not got concreate resolution for this issue.

  Hope I can resolve this mess.  Feels bad when one does best in aggregating things & some louzy device screws up... Oh my frustation is comming on mail :

  --
  Deepak

C F <shmaltz at gmail.com> wrote:
  Are the config files you are using with the phones what was meant with
that firmware? or did you upgrade the firmware and reused the old
config files?