[asterisk-users] Hot GXP-2000

Bill Hackensack billhackensack at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 23:12:00 CDT 2007

Why?  Because of their excellent customer support in taking care of a
problem?  At the price of the Grandstreams compared to others, I can deal
with a couple of bad apples.  I can buy two Grandstream's for the price of a
phone with similar features.  I can deal with a lot of bad apples at that
ratio.  Their sidecar is so cheap compared to others it's not even funny.

Plus, I can't even get some of the functionality the GXP's give me from
other phones.