[asterisk-users] Bad Echo between SIP calls

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 12:30:35 CDT 2007

reinvite is disabled.  Also its a Dell PowerEdge 850 server running asterisk connected to a Cisco switch.  & other network in company have Cisco Switch.  Also we have approx 75 Polycoms all over.

  canreinvite=no

--
  Deepak

Steve Totaro <stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Do you have reinvites enabled?  Are you running this over a linksys four port SoHo router/switch or something?
    Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB