[asterisk-users] Asterisk Users Conference Friday: New Asterisk Book and a visit from JerJer of Nufone

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 03:08:50 CDT 2007

Oops, I had some problems and was offline unable to remind you about
the conference yesterday.

LISTEN to recent recordings: http://x2z.eu/astusers.htm  (Flash
player, will autostart)

THIS WEEK: Stephan Winterberg and Stephen Boche tell us more about the
new book, whick looks like a great effort.

A surprise visit from Jeremy, one of the pioneers of our community who
started Nufone when someone on IRC said "I need a new phone".

SIP call instructions: http://x2z.eu/

Download mp3 or listen to any conference recording here:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/tscmd/tc/22622

Suggestions for June22nd and 28th are welcome. I have spoken to a
couple of people about the 22nd but have no confirmations yet.

randy