[asterisk-users] Provisioning Linksys PAP2T ATA's

Stewart Nelson sn at scgroup.com
Thu Jun 7 23:39:04 CDT 2007

> You can reload via http using a command like:
>  	wget\
> 		--output-document=/dev/null\
> 		--quiet\
> "http://<ip-address-of-pap>/upgrade?http://<ip-address-of-web-
> server>:80/asterisk/spa000F66A83C90.cfg"

> I tried it with my xml file and it complains about the file being corrupt.

> I'm guessing you need Sipura's configuration compiler. I managed to talk
> their support people out of the compiler for the spa3k several years ago.
> Maybe you can pratice your SE skills.

I believe that you should use the 'resync' keyword instead of 'upgrade';
the latter is intended to specify the URL of a new firmware image.  I'm
guessing that in some cases it looks at the file contents to decide
whether it's configuration data or firmware, so it works anyway.  See
http://www.sipura.com/Documents/faq/Section_2.html#11

--Stewart