[asterisk-users] custom cdr fields and cdr_mysql, howto?

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:13:01 CDT 2007

Hi All,

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+func+cdr

Under example:
exten => s,2,Set(CDR(MyFavoriteBand)=Foo Fighters)
exten => s,3,Set(CDR(MyFavoriteSong)=Hero)

and under description:
-userfield: The channel's user specified field.
""-any custom value that you wish to store.""

My question is how do you setup more custom fields in the cdr and be
able to write to them through cdr_addon_mysql.so?  I know how to add
columns to the MySQL cdr table, but nothing is populated when I add
something to them.  I'm wondering is there a patch to allow this?  I'm
running 1.2.9 and addons 1.2.3.

Thanks.

JR

--