[asterisk-users] Provisioning Linksys PAP2T ATA's

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Thu Jun 7 15:07:12 CDT 2007

On 6/7/07, Douglas Garstang <DGarstang at interainc.com> wrote:
> I called Linksys and they told me the ATA's can be provisioned
> with http/https, but only after we become a certified reseller/provider.
> Gonna have to work on that I guess.

Well, I'm pretty sure that http provisioning works *without* becoming
a certified reseller... but yes, https requires getting a cert from
Linksys, and Linksys appears to only give them out to certified
resellers.  If they're like the other Sipura/Linksys products, you can
"pre-provision" them via tftp, which tells them to get their real
provisioning information from http(s).

-Jared