[asterisk-users] DUNDi and reinvites...

Douglas Garstang DGarstang at interainc.com
Thu Jun 7 14:57:12 CDT 2007

Jared, we also don't want to reinvite all the way down to the two phones
communicating with each other. We want a single Asterisk system between
them. I just reconfigured my setup to send calls from Asterisk 1 to
Asterisk 2 with a callerid/From: different to the originating phone's,
just to get to the point where I can set reinvites up.

Let's just say we only configured the originating phone with
canreinvite=yes, which hopefully means the originating phone would
reinvite with the second Asterisk server. That's all fine and good until
it becomes the receiving phone, and the other phone (as an originator)
also has canreinvite set to yes. Then, your back to both Asterisk
servers being completely taken out of the loop again!

Doug