[asterisk-users] Polycom phone registration problem

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Thu Jun 7 11:11:13 CDT 2007

Auto-congesting is a "inconclusive" error message from what I've found.
In this case, it probably means, "I haven't heard from that phone or the
response ping failed", etc.

So in this case, I'd say you're right, the phone probably is giving up,
and isn't trying to re-enter into the sip peers.

Did changing that setting to 300 and rebooting the phone help? I'm not
sure how long it was taking for a phone to die on you, since I know it
will start working as soon as the reboot happens. With that setting at
300 though, it should "act" as if the phone was replugging in every 5 mins.

Rob