[asterisk-users] Reload in 1.4 clears regexten

Douglas Garstang DGarstang at interainc.com
Thu Jun 7 10:12:12 CDT 2007

Brad,

I can't post the entire contents of sip.conf and
extensions.conf/extensions.ael, but as you can see below, I don't have a
sip_autoreg defined anywhere in my dial plan.

[root at a1 asterisk]# cat sip.conf
[general]
context=default
allowoverlap=no
bindport=5060
bindaddr=xxx.yyy.34.201
srvlookup=yes
regcontext=sip_autoreg

[root at a1 asterisk]# grep sip_autoreg extensions.conf
[root at a1 asterisk]# grep sip_autoreg extensions.ael
[root at a1 asterisk]#

Douglas.