[asterisk-users] AddQueueMember vs AgentCallbackLogin

Atis atis at BEST.eu.org
Thu Jun 7 04:41:20 CDT 2007

On 6/7/07, Julian Lyndon-Smith <asterisk at dotr.com> wrote:
> Atis wrote:
> > I'm currently migrating to 1.4 and have problems changing deprecated
> > AgentCallbackLogin to AddQueueMember.
> >
> > I have dynamic queues and dynamic agents (MySQL Realtime), and
> > pseudo-dynamic agents.conf (with huge amount of possible agent
> > numbers).
> >
> > Agent login is done trough manager API:
> > * AgentCallbackLogin
> > * QueueAdd
> >
> > In 1.4 seems AddQueueMember can do all the same, but there is no such
> > manager command. Is there any other way how to do it, or i have to do
>
> AMI:
> show manager command QueueAdd

It adds member, but as i remember from 1.2 it doesn't make agent
callback, i have to call AgentCallbackLogin before. Or this behavior
is changed (i don't see anything in docs)

P.S.
Also interested how to Pause/Unpause from AMI.

> CLI:
>
> queue add member
>
> > manager Originate to dummy context/extension that will do the
> > AddQueueMember from dialplan?

Regards,
Atis