"Me Too" mails DOSsing the list (was: Re: [asterisk-users] Voip-info.org)

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Wed Jun 6 23:06:19 CDT 2007

Compnet Bobby wrote:
> Same in southern cali!

Folks, at the risk of sounding mean, once there are a couple of "Me Too"
emails on a given topic, everyone who reads the list is clued in, and we
don't really need another hundred or so one- or two-word emails adding
to the already-bad load of traffic the list generates.

Very early on, we heard from the site maintainer that they were being
DOSsed.

I still have many hours of list traffic ahead of me to read, and I
despair of how many more of them are likely to be just like this
one--and I'm not picking on you, Bobby; you just happened to post the
25th one of these I've read today.

Thanks.

b.

believed to be clean.