[asterisk-users] Queue problem

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 21:50:30 CDT 2007

On 6/6/07, Elmar Haneke <elmar at haneke.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On asterisk 1.4.4 I have an strange effect on agents answering queue calls:
>
>         If an agent does set current call on hold the phone
>         immediately gets connected to the next incoming call.
>
> What might cause this effect?
> How can it be removed?

 Set your core debug level to greater than 2 and then try this process
again and the go into your log that you've redirect DEBUG messages to
and search on " changed to state ".

 I think you'll find that by doing what you're doing above, the
caller's channel state will change to some kind of ONHOLD state (if
SIP - or other channel tech that supports that dev state) but I would
think the agent channel itself might go to NOT IN USE.

 Let us know what you find. This might be worth opening a bug on
Mantis based on what you come up with as I would think if you placed a
queue caller on hold you wouldn't then want to receive additional
calls in from queue.

 BJ

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.