[asterisk-users] Needed changes in Asterisk to change the SIP port to 5062

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 11:51:50 CDT 2007

Hi Friends,
 I want to use 5062 port for SIP protocol. I made the below modifications in my server to use 5062 port.
 Polycom phone: port=5062
 Trunk settings: port=5062
 sip.conf: bindaddr=5062
 Extension configuration details: 5062
 Our VoIP provider told me that they are allowing the SIP traffic through 5060 to 5064. I observed on my server console that my server is registered with our VoIP provider with 5062 port. But, I am unable to make outgoing calls.
 Do I need to modify any other settings in Asterisk?
 Look forward to your response. Thank you.
 Regards,
 Chandra.