[asterisk-users] shorting flash time

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 6 10:11:50 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 12:24 +0100, Steve Kennedy wrote:
> Is there anyway to change the "flash" time on a TDM400 phone port (a
> user has a phone that seems to generate a short flash which isn't being
> picked up).

This was something I bumped into in 2006. Digium support could not tell
me how to fix this so I had to figure it out myself. Here are the
settings that I use for Dutch phones with short flash times:

maxpulse 80
rxflash 200

In zaptel.h change the ZT_MAXPULSETIME value to maxpulse.
In zaptel.h change the ZT_DEFAULT_RXFLASHTIME value to rxflash.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Patrick