[asterisk-users] Outlook dialing

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Wed Jun 6 09:28:21 CDT 2007

We've been using SIPTAPI and love it for our call center. We originally
used ASTTAPI, but liked the idea of not running AstManProxy.

http://siptapi.sourceforge.net/ - website for SIPTAPI

http://projects.bebr.ufl.edu/wiki/AsteriskTAPI - our external
documentation, for the outside world in case it helps :)

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221