[asterisk-users] Multiple Ethernet Interfaces

Andre Wangler awangler at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 6 07:05:05 CDT 2007

Hi folks

I'm emulating a network of several nodes running asterisk. All nodes have multiple ethernet interfaces and are directly connected to their neighbours (ping works). I can lookup also the subscribed phones with DUNDi from neighbour or remote nodes. But when I want to dial the looked up phones some connections don't seem to work any more. There seems to be no pattern, some nodes can communicate over multiple ethernet interfaces, others over none. Can someone imagine what happens here?

Thanks
André