[asterisk-users] Noise on FXS ports (Sangoma)

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:19:02 CDT 2007

Every Sangoma A200 card I have ever connected to the PSTN required a rx gain
of at least 10.  Yours is commented out which I believe would make it
default to 0?  I am guessing that because the rx gain is so low the users
are cranking up the phone volume all the way and maybe your hearing
amplifier background noise??

Your should run ztmonitor and adjust your gains.