[asterisk-users] Hardware spec comparison

Adrian Marsh Adrian.Marsh at ubiquisys.com
Tue Jun 5 16:01:23 CDT 2007

Yeah I've heard the same breaks in conversations myself.  It simply goes
silent for a few seconds - making both parties say the usual "sorry..
Missed that can you say again?"...

Connection quality via remote SIP (outside our network via internet) can
be terrible (using GSM), though obviously theres a whole bunch of other
issues there, so I'm focusing just on the internal network and IAX.

Our connectivity to our IAX/PSTN provider is u-law, so should be ok but
isn't.

What does -p do ?

Adrian