[asterisk-users] Re: Meetme define context

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 07:05:23 CDT 2007

In article <002001c7a75c$125468a0$631010ac at eitnb440101>,
Chris Blunt <chris.blunt at entropy-it.com> wrote:

> I'm still having trouble trying to figure out if it is possible to define
> (in the dial plan) a context for meetme?

Just have a look in apps/app_meetme.c in the functions find_conf() and
conf_exec(). You can see in there that "rooms" is hard-coded.

> I'm using 1.4.4  with dialplan logic of:
>
> exten => 123,1,Meetme(,Msa,)
>
> This defaults to conferences defined within the rooms context of meetme.conf
>
> Is it possible to specify another context as with voicemail?

[rooms] isn't a "context" in meetme, it's just a name for the section of the
conf file where all the rooms are defined.

> Or can any one think of another way to do this, my ultimate goal is to have
> only certain conferences available to certain extension numbers.
>
> For example, call extension 123 have access to conference numbers
> 1111,1112,1113  call extension 124 have access to conferences 1114,1115 etc.

You would have to do your own logic in the dialplan instead of letting
Meetme prompt for the conference number. Then you can check validity,
and pass the conference number as the first arg to Meetme.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield