[asterisk-users] Oddity

Mike Hammett asterisk-users at ics-il.net
Mon Jun 4 18:56:03 CDT 2007

I have two Asterisk servers.  One is my primary server that I link to all of
my providers and the other is at an office building with multiple tenants.

If I tell Asterisk to dial an entry in the iax.conf that is for one customer
off that second box, why does it use a different account for a different
customer?

It still ends up at the correct box, but it is hard to troubleshoot issues
when calls are coming in under different accounts (probably different
account codes too).

Also, the second customer on that box.  Earlier today everything worked fine
as was.  Later all calls going to that customer were going to the default
context, despite the fact that I explicitly defined the context I wanted the
calls to go to in all entries in iax.conf.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
 <http://www.ics-il.com> http://www.ics-il.com