[asterisk-users] no ringing tone making attended transfer whith an IAX client

Antonio Almodóvar adalmodovar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:02:17 CDT 2007

Hi

I have configured attended transfer in features.conf like this

[general]
parkext => 70                           ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 00-99                        ; What extensions to park calls on
context => parkedcalls                  ; Which context parked calls are in
parkingtime => 300                      ; Number of seconds a call can
be parked for (default is 45 seconds)
featuredigittimeout = 1000
courtesytone = beep
xfersound = beep               ; to indicate an attended transfer is complete
xferfailsound = beeperr

[featuremap]
blindxfer => #9
automon => *1                  ; One Touch Record
atxfer => #

When I'm making a transfer, just after dialing the transfering number,
I don't listen any ringing tone, but the transfer is made correctly.

In detail, when I press # I hear "Transfer" and the dial tone is
played. I dial the extension I want to transfer and I don't hear any
ringing tone but the transfer is beeing made.

Is this OK?

Thank you very much.