[asterisk-users] Wireless IP Phone with external Telephone Book

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Mon Jun 4 05:46:30 MST 2007

Not perfect solution but aastra sets support xml. Which then can do server based directory. If you can wait 2 weeks or so, I should be able to tell you how welworks as its my next project.

Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 4cc364db (as of March 24, 2007)