[asterisk-users] Re: click to call

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Jun 4 05:16:31 MST 2007

I am using the free http://www.babarnazmi.citril.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7&sid=fd8047cffb13074969d3418064f4eb31
It is working as you described.

It appears to be working well.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org

"Anton Krall" <akrall at intruder.com.mx> wrote in message news:00b201c7a39c$85dc2010$91946030$@com.mx...
The idea is to put some kind of embedded app on the website so customers
with mics can just click an icon or image and connect to our sales people or
customer support staff...

So far for what I've seen, there is some misconception of the terms.. click
to dial can mean if you see a number on a webpage, click on it and your
softphone will dial it.. but can also mean click on the image and it will
connect you to the sales people, for example.

I'm looking for the latter.