[asterisk-users] Chan_mobile issue

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Sun Jun 3 09:33:57 MST 2007

Hello,

I just did a fresh svn install of 1.4 trunk everything.  Everything
compiles and installs just fine.

When I get to asterisk-addons, I cannot select chan_mobile in
menuselect.

Chan_mobile is not even an option in menuselect for asterisk trunk.

I tried the latest patch which failed in many places but did add an
option for chan_mobile in menuselect for asterisk but it still cannot be
enabled.

If chan_mobile is in the asterisk-addons trunk then I must just be
missing something on where to enable it, right?  The readme says
nothing.

This box is fedora core 6 with all the bluez stuff installed and loaded
and a dongle attached.  I can see and pair with the box with my cell
phone so Bluetooth is working in linux.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro