[asterisk-users] click to call

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Sat Jun 2 18:40:34 MST 2007

I see it as a "look, how cool is that?" feature but probably not used
very often.

Some stats from tech and non-tech firms about page impressions and usage
would be interesting.  A survey would very interesting.

Then there is risk that the call quality will be poor which will make
your company look bad as well.

Anyways, I prefer email over the phone.  Funny huh?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB