[asterisk-users] Asterisk registering problem

we at deuromedia.at we at deuromedia.at
Sat Jun 2 02:34:51 MST 2007

Hi,

Problem is:
I have a Dell 1950 server with 6 NIC's ( 1 for Voice / Asterisk rest of
them for other functions).

The Voice LAN is on the 172.16.3.0 (255.255.0.0) subnet. One the other
NICS there are different but also Class B like 172.15.1.x and so on.
No problem at all i think.

Now asterisk is up and running, I connected a Thomson 2030 directly to the
NIC  with an cross cable (to avoid any other problems) and i get an IP
from DHCP, but its not registering (with tcpdump i see several SIP
messages going from the Phone to *). But its not registering.

In sip.conf bindaddres is 0.0.0.0

I want to exclude errors in my asterisk configuration so is there any
other network configuration for * i`m not aware of or trouble making
things I dont see?

What i found before there was a iptables fw running, i deactivated it but
no success.

Any help appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Erik