[asterisk-users] asterisk mysql support

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Jun 1 11:04:25 MST 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 10:26:59AM -0700, Douglas Garstang wrote:
> Speaking of SQLite, is there an Asterisk SQLite command?

Trunk has cdr_sqlite, cdr_sqlite3 and res_config_sqlite (huh? still
sqlite2? hmmm). But I understand that many people would like to see
sqlite3 better used.

E.g.: instead of the ancient berekelydb version we use today for the
astdb.

There is res_sqlite3.c in asterisk_addons, but it is probably broken,
and anyway abandoned. It won't build by default in asterisk-addons and I
have not tried to include it in my asterisk-addons deb even long before
that.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org