[asterisk-users] Audio going blank for a few seconds and thencomes back. What could be the reason?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 05:01:32 MST 2007

There are some remote extensions connected on this system, and calling long
distance is purely on voip. These remote extensions also face the same
thing, i.e. audio going blank for a few seconds, when dialing long distance.
So in this case, no PRI is involved. Its either the server, or the network.
Now I don't know how to find out what is it and why?