[asterisk-users] *End Of Life ASTERISK 1.2.X THEN AMP IS DEAD TOO!

Jaswinder Singh vicky.r at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 01:34:46 MST 2007

Well freepbx runs fine with asterisk 1.4.4 ( atleast for me ) i think
some changes was introduced in 1.4 ( 1.4.4 ?)  for some backward
compatibility...  like show channels  now work in 1.4.4 instead of
core show channels but it gives a notice that 'show channels' is
deprecated bla bla .Freepbx works completely fine with asterisk 1.4
for me .