No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

"Some server motherboards utilize an onboard Intel e1000 Ethernet
controller that can interfere with the operation of Digium's cards. The
recommended action for this server is to disable the onboard Ethernet
controller and use a PCI-based solution. Also, the MS-7032 (K8T
Neo-V/K8M Neo-V) motherboard is incompatible with the TE4XXP using the
firmware ending in 164. The problem is that the card will randomly
receive interrupts."

...but currently has been removed. Does this imply the issue is
resolved? Of course, I can always try it out, I just want to verify if
there is a definitive answer.

Or I can email Digium - but they haven't been too responsive to a
couple past emails I've sent about other issues.

Any thoughts?