No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

supported by Asterisk for Video.
I also find that video_caps branch has a fix for this problem, please can
someone share more information
about this and where i can find it ?

I DO NOT want those fmtp lines to be stripped. Suggestions to change the
Asterisk config files, to achieve this are also welcome.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Simith
PS: I see that my last e-mail has been truncated when i check the archives.

------=_Part_26765_4003674.1218100819118

Phones, and i see that Asterisk is stripping the fmtp parameters for
the h263 video line in SDP.<br>For example a line similar to the below is stripped,<br>

about this and where i can find it ?<br><br>I DO NOT want those fmtp lines to be stripped. Suggestions to change the

------=_Part_26765_4003674.1218100819118--