No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

&quot;We have created an easy and cost effective way to have customized
recordings done quickly and with no hassle.&quot;<br>
I thought this was rather amusing, as:<br>
1. If you want multiple prompts recorded, you need to submit a new order =
for
each, which means that even prompts of a couple of words are still =
charged at
$12. That is NOT cost effective. You could record all your prompts as a =
single
order, but then you'd need to split up the prompts yourself with audio
software. That is NOT hassle free.<br>
2. Since prompts are recorded seperately, each shows up in the shopping =
cart as
a separate item. There is no way to see what the requested prompt is! =
We're
going to have a lot of these (remember, each prompt is different), and =
keeping
track of them NOT hassle free.<br>
3. From the web site &quot;Also, you have the ability to upload your own
intonation file to ensure a personalized and professional recording =
every time.
&quot;.... what the heck is an intonation file? Is it a text file? Is it =
an
audio recording? What format? The web site doesn't seem to say. Lack of
documentation on the web site is NOT hassle free.<br>
4. Of course, when I called customer service, they had no clue. NOT =
hassle
free.<br>
Doug.<br>

style=3D'font-size: