No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

"We have created an easy and cost effective way to have customized recordings done quickly and with no hassle."

I thought this was rather amusing, as:

1. If you want multiple prompts recorded, you need to submit a new order for each, which means that even prompts of a couple of words are still charged at $12. That is NOT cost effective. You could record all your prompts as a single order, but then you'd need to split up the prompts yourself with audio software. That is NOT hassle free.

2. Since prompts are recorded seperately, each shows up in the shopping cart as a separate item. There is no way to see what the requested prompt is! We're going to have a lot of these (remember, each prompt is different), and keeping track of them NOT hassle free.

3. From the web site "Also, you have the ability to upload your own intonation file to ensure a personalized and professional recording every time. ".... what the heck is an intonation file? Is it a text file? Is it an audio recording? What format? The web site doesn't seem to say. Lack of documentation on the web site is NOT hassle free.

4. Of course, when I called customer service, they had no clue. NOT hassle free.

Doug.

--0-2141222678-1217351054=:50110

--0-2141222678-1217351054=:50110--