No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

thus we are unable to set. While debugging the code, I see a mismatch
between the channel native format and the existing format for videos which
asterisk has. My channel native format value is 8, which I think corresponds
to the case of alaw (1<<3).

I do a "sip show settings" and note that:
	Videosupport = Yes
	Codec Order:     g722:20, g723:30,alaw:20,ulaw:20

The audio file which I have plays, but the video file [.h263] fails to play.

I am using a Bria Soft Phone, and my Linux OS is CentOs 5 configured as a
Virtual Machine on Windows Vista.

Welcoming your suggestions and help,
Regards
Sharan