No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

managed without Realtime and I see no way how to put AEL into DB. Maybe it's
possible?

We are storing "exact-match" info into DB and all _X., etc stuff we have in
extensions.conf. So no speed issues with large systems.

Also: Any reason to "not" use extensions.conf?

What AEL can do better then extensions.conf?

Many people still use vi. Because it can do everything what they want. Same
here with extensions.conf.

Regards,
Mindaugas Kezys
http://www.kolmisoft.com