No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

community there is a real possibility this may come off so if you have
an interest in this space and want to contribute to the discussion then
this is your opportunity to do so.

=20

I look forward to all opnions on this topic.

=20

The slide deck for the agenda of this call is located here
http://voipusersconference.org/2008-05-09-Slides=20

Cheers,
Dean=20

________________________________

From: VOIP-Users-Conference at googlegroups.com
[mailto:VOIP-Users-Conference at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dean
Collins
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 7:25 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com; asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com;
VOIP-Users-Conference at googlegroups.com
Subject: [VOIP-Users-Conference] FW: Asterisk 3rd party developed
commercial software sales licensing platform

=20

Hi Randy,

=20

As discussed on Friday the 9th of May I would like to host this weeks
Voip Users Conference Call.

=20

The purpose of this call is to discuss the community's feelings about an
Asterisk 3rd party developed commercial software sales licensing
platform.

=20

The plan is that some form of documented published schema be implemented
that will allow for 3rd party software developers to sell their software
applications using a common licensing model similar to the way G729
licenses are sold by Digium.=20

=20

=20

=20

Basically this discussion came about for a 3rd party ecosystem question
a few weeks ago when Cory Andrews from VoIP supply was on the Voip-Users
conference call.

I asked the question - how much of VoIP Supply revenue is product
hardware versus applications - he said we don't sell any services such
as ITSP hosted Asterisk so I replied that wasn't what I was thinking of
and gave the example of Snap Dialer which is a low cost (I paid $20 for
it) application which allows me to dial names from Outlook.

=20

He said they didn't sell any applications like this at all but would
consider selling them if this was an opportunity presented to him.

I then talked about some of the consulting I did for Salesforce.com and
how they have built an entire ecosystem of third party applications all
built by other people apart from salesforce.com but utilizing the
documented API's and application security /licensing etc.

My comments were that although Asterisk should always remain a free open
source application that developers need to eat and pay rent as well.

If there was some common marketplace that developers could sell small -
low cost third party applications to the Asterisk community that Digium
had some type of overview/management control over who listed etc that
this would deliver a stream of revenue that would encourage further
application development.

The question I then posed to the group was if anyone knew how Digium
managed the sale and licensing of the G729 codes.
And if this was an open published standard that could it be used as the
basis for the Asterisk ecosystem license model.

Now I know it's not perfect and can be hacked but everything can be
hacked. The idea is to build apps cheap enough that it's not worth the
effort of hacking. If anyone has some alternative suggestions on how
apps should be licensed we'd like to hear them this Friday.

I know there were discussions in the early days of the Mexuar launch
about how they could license a single channel of the Mexuar Corraleta
application rather than the entire server license for $2000. The issue
always came down to how we could license it to 1/ a single channel
license. 2/ tied to a single machine and not transferable (currently the
Mexuar license is hard coded in the application to the servers IP
address).

=20

I know for me personally although I have donated to numerous bounty
requests (I even tried to get one developed for video conferencing a few
years ago that was around the $10,000 range) I haven't seen the ongoing
continual development that would benefit the Asterisk community.

=20

*	I personally would be more than happy to pay for 'the next
generation of FOP', it was a great application when launched but there
is a lot more it could be offering.

=20

*	I'd also like to implement a far smarter 'user dashboard'
similar to what Druid are developing.

=20

*	Now I no longer work for Mexuar and don't have access to it
anymore I'd also like to pay for a single channel Mexuar license rather
than using 'lesser quality' experiences by other solutions.

=20

*	Drawing on my own now defunct project - is the Asterisk user
community now ready for centrally provided services such as the
'off-deck processing' like the Tellme Speech Recognition Service
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Tellme . As demonstrated by Amazon
EC2 / S3 web services I'm a huge fan of cloud computing off-deck
processing, Should these style services also be able to take advantage
of an Asterisk 3rd party ecosystem licensing model.

=20

=20

=20

=20

So the suggested topics to cover this Friday (9th of May at 12pm est
usa) is this;

=20

1/ Should commercial software applications like SNAP Dialer even be
encouraged for the Asterisk community - or is this the slippery slope?

=20

2/ Should this license schema model be centrally managed by Digium -
what are the alternatives?

=20

3/ Is a centrally managed approval process like Salesforce.com/ i-tunes
appropriate for the Asterisk user community or should it just be a
'published document schema' but all sales are handled by each individual
company (separate sales is my preference but it should be at least
discussed).

=20

4/ Is the G729 model an appropriate solution (my understanding is it is
tied to NIC addresses) - are there alternatives that should be
considered instead, what are the limitations of NIC licensing over
server IP address etc, how does this affect client applications running
on 'client' machines. Hopefully someone from Digium will join us on the
call to explain how the G729 license system works.

=20

5/ What type of applications would you like to see licensed via this 3rd
party ecosystem model.

=20

6/ What do we do from here?=20
Is this something Digium should be developing internally and present to
the Asterisk community as a 'suggested working model'?

Is this something that can be developed by the community and presented
to Digium for their approval and adoption?

Who on this call wants to be involved and what do you want to do from
here?

=20

=20

Please understand that I'm interested in initiating these discussions
just as an Asterisk user. Neither I nor Cognation Pty Ltd have any
commercial interests in 1/ running this ecosystem 2/ consulting to or
making any commercial benefit in driving this project forward. It's
really come about as I as an Asterisk end user would like to see more
funds being made available for Asterisk application developers so we can
continue to build the greatest voip technology in the world and while
it's pretty cool now I feel that ongoing application development isn't
occurring as fast as it should be.

=20

=20

=20

This call will begin at 12pm est usa time - for those of you who have
not dialed in before the details are below.

=20

Talkshoe Web page details:  http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/22622=20

PSTN:  (724) 444-7444 Call ID: 22622=20

SIP: exten =3D> 1234, 1,Dial(SIP/...
<http://groups.google.com/groups/unlock?msg=3Dfd25d3dd8a774531&hl=3Den&_d=
one
=3D/group/VOIP-Users-Conference/browse_thread/thread/6fe7d4af7ecdd996%3Fh=
%3Den> @66.212.134.192, 60, D(22622# ${MY_PIN} #) )=20
If you have no PIN use 1# instead. (remove any spaces in the line above)

IRC: Follow chatter or ask questions on IRC on Freenode.net
#voip-users-conference=20
RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/AstUser=20

INFO:=20
http://www.VoipUsersConference.org=20
http://food4wine.ning.com=20

=20

For those of you who have never participated before make this your
chance to get involved, download the talkshoe chat application in
advance or even better go and listen to some of the previous 80 calls
archived in mp3 format here  http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/22622=20

=20

Regards,=20

Dean Collins
dean at cognation.net <mailto:dean at cognation.net>=20
Cognation Limited
+1-212-203-4357
+61-2-9016-4652 (Sydney indial)

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/VOIP-Users-Conference?hl=3Den=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C8B1D6.0CDE8486

xmlns:st1=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =
xmlns:st2=3D"schemas-snapanumber-com/snap" =

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<!--[if !mso]>
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
<![endif]--><o:SmartTagType
 namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =
name=3D"country-region"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"City"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"place"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri=3D"schemas-snapanumber-com/snap" =
name=3D"dial"
 downloadurl=3D"http://www.snapanumber.com"/>
<!--[if !mso]>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) =
}st2\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
<![endif]-->
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
	{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:black;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:black;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:black;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
span.EmailStyle22
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:black;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
span.EmailStyle23
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:black;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
@page Section1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
 /* List Definitions */
 @list l0
	{mso-list-id:417867627;
	mso-list-type:hybrid;
	mso-list-template-ids:-883397320 67698689 67698691 67698693 67698689 =
67698691 67698693 67698689 67698691 67698693;}
@list l0:level1
	{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
	mso-level-text:\F0B7;
	mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;
	font-family:Symbol;}
@list l0:level2
	{mso-level-tab-stop:72.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;}
@list l0:level3
	{mso-level-tab-stop:108.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;}
@list l0:level4
	{mso-level-tab-stop:144.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;}
@list l0:level5
	{mso-level-tab-stop:180.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;}
@list l0:level6
	{mso-level-tab-stop:216.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;}
@list l0:level7
	{mso-level-tab-stop:252.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;}
@list l0:level8
	{mso-level-tab-stop:288.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;}
@list l0:level9
	{mso-level-tab-stop:324.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;}
@list l1
	{mso-list-id:896820149;
	mso-list-template-ids:-1065313128;}
@list l1:level1
	{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
	mso-level-text:\F0B7;
	mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;
	mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:Symbol;}
@list l2
	{mso-list-id:1219585794;
	mso-list-template-ids:298120668;}
@list l2:level1
	{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
	mso-level-text:\F0B7;
	mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;
	mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:Symbol;}
@list l3
	{mso-list-id:1933928453;
	mso-list-template-ids:-1698280738;}
@list l3:level1
	{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
	mso-level-text:\F0B7;
	mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;
	mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:Symbol;}
@list l4
	{mso-list-id:2034381690;
	mso-list-template-ids:282097722;}
@list l4:level1
	{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
	mso-level-text:\F0B7;
	mso-level-tab-stop:36.0pt;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-18.0pt;
	mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:Symbol;}
ol
	{margin-bottom:0cm;}
ul
	{margin-bottom:0cm;}
-->
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
 <o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
  <o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
 </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>Just a quick reminder this call is
starting in 3 hours from now at 12pm (that&#8217;s 12pm est =
<st1:country-region
w:st=3D"on"><st1:place w:st=3D"on">usa</st1:place></st1:country-region> =
or 4pm gmt

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>From the confirmations I&#8217;ve
received from people in the asterisk community there is a real =
possibility this
may come off so if you have an interest in this space and want to =
contribute to
the discussion then this is your opportunity to do =

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>I look forward to all opnions on =
this

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>The slide deck for the agenda of =
this
call is located here <a =
href=3D"http://voipusersconference.org/2008-05-09-Slides">http://voipuser=
sconference.org/2008-05-09-Slides</a>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;color:black'><br>
Cheers,<br>

0cm 4.0pt'>

size=3D3
face=3D"Times New Roman"><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>

<hr size=3D2 width=3D"100%" align=3Dcenter tabindex=3D-1>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
size=3D2
face=3DTahoma><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>
VOIP-Users-Conference at googlegroups.com
[mailto:VOIP-Users-Conference at googlegroups.com] <b><span =
style=3D'font-weight:
2008 7:25 AM<br>
asterisk-users at lists.digium.com; asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com;
VOIP-Users-Conference at googlegroups.com<br>
[VOIP-Users-Conference]
FW: Asterisk 3rd party developed commercial software sales licensing =
platform</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>

style=3D'font-size:

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>As discussed on Friday the 9<sup>th</sup> of May I =
would
like to host this weeks Voip Users Conference =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>The purpose of this call is to =
discuss the
community&#8217;s feelings about an Asterisk 3rd party developed =
commercial

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>The plan is that some form of =
documented
published schema be implemented that will allow for 3rd party software
developers to sell their software applications using a common licensing =
model
similar to the way G729 licenses are sold by Digium. =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Basically this discussion came about for a 3rd party
ecosystem question a few weeks ago when Cory Andrews from VoIP supply =
was on
the Voip-Users conference call.<br>
I asked the question - how much of VoIP Supply revenue is =
product<b><i><font
color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'color:black;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
applications
- he said we don&#8217;t sell any services such as ITSP hosted Asterisk =
so I
replied that wasn't what I was thinking of and gave the example of Snap =
Dialer
which is a low cost (I paid $20 for it) application which allows me to =
dial

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>He said they didn&#8217;t =
sell any
applications like this at all but would consider selling them if this =
was an
opportunity presented to him.<br>
I then talked about some of the consulting I did for Salesforce.com and =
how
they have built an entire ecosystem of third party applications all =
built by
other people apart from salesforce.com but utilizing the documented =
API's and
application security /licensing etc.<br>
My comments were that although Asterisk should always remain a free open =
source
application that developers need to eat and pay rent as well.<br>
If there was some common marketplace that developers could sell small - =
low
cost third party applications to the Asterisk community that Digium had =
some
type of overview/management control over who listed etc that this would =
deliver
a stream of revenue that would encourage further application =
development.<br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>The question I then posed to the =
group was if
anyone knew how Digium managed the sale and licensing of the G729 =
codes.<br>
And if this was an open published standard that could it be used as the =
basis
for the Asterisk ecosystem license =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Now I know it's not perfect and can be hacked but =
everything
can be hacked. The idea is to build apps cheap enough that it's not =
worth the
effort of hacking. If anyone has some alternative suggestions on how =
apps
should be licensed we&#8217;d like to hear them this Friday.<br>
I know there were discussions in the early days of<b><i><font =
color=3Dblack><span
style=3D'color:black;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic'> =
launch about how
they could license a single channel of the Mexuar Corraleta application =
rather
than the entire server license for $2000. The issue always came down to =
how we
could license it to 1/ a single channel license. 2/ tied to a single =
machine
and not transferable (currently the Mexuar license is hard coded in the

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I know for me personally although I have donated to =
numerous
bounty requests (I even tried to get one developed for video =
conferencing a few
years ago that was around the $10,000 range) I haven&#8217;t seen the =
ongoing
continual development that would benefit the Asterisk =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

<ul style=3D'margin-top:0cm' type=3Ddisc>
 <li class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'mso-list:l0 level1 lfo3'><font size=3D2 =
face=3DArial><span
     style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I personally would be =
more than
     happy to pay for &#8216;the next generation of FOP&#8217;, it was a =
great
     application when launched but there is a lot more it could be =
</ul>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

<ul style=3D'margin-top:0cm' type=3Ddisc>
 <li class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'mso-list:l0 level1 lfo3'><font size=3D2 =
face=3DArial><span
     style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I&#8217;d also like to
     implement a far smarter &#8216;user dashboard&#8217; similar to =
what Druid
</ul>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

<ul style=3D'margin-top:0cm' type=3Ddisc>
 <li class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'mso-list:l0 level1 lfo3'><font size=3D2 =
face=3DArial><span
     style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Now I no longer work =
for <font
don&#8217;t
     have access to it anymore I&#8217;d also like to pay for a single =
channel
     Mexuar license rather than using &#8216;lesser quality&#8217; =
experiences
</ul>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

<ul style=3D'margin-top:0cm' type=3Ddisc>
 <li class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'mso-list:l0 level1 lfo3'><font size=3D2 =
face=3DArial><span
     style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Drawing on my own now =
defunct
     project &#8211; is the Asterisk user community now ready for =
centrally
     provided services such as the &#8216;off-deck processing&#8217; =
like the
     Tellme Speech Recognition Service <a
     =
href=3D"http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Tellme">http://www.voip-info.o=
rg/wiki/view/Tellme</a>
     . As demonstrated by Amazon EC2 / S3 web services I&#8217;m a huge =
fan of
     cloud computing off-deck processing, Should these style services =
also be
     able to take advantage of an Asterisk 3<sup>rd</sup> party =
ecosystem
</ul>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>So the suggested topics to cover =
this Friday
style=3D'color:black;font-style:
style=3D'color:black'>M</span></font>ay
at 12pm est <st1:place w:st=3D"on"><st1:country-region =
w:st=3D"on">usa</st1:country-region></st1:place>)

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>1/ Should commercial software =
applications
like SNAP Dialer even be encouraged for the Asterisk community &#8211; =
or is

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>2/ Should this license schema model =
be
centrally managed by Digium &#8211; what are the =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>3/ Is a centrally managed approval =
process
like Salesforce.com/ i-tunes appropriate for the Asterisk user community =
or
should it just be a &#8216;published document<font color=3Dblack><span
style=3D'color:black'> schema</span></font>&#8217; but all sales are =
handled by
each individual company (separate sales is my preference but it should =
be at

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>4/ Is the G729 model an appropriate
solution (my understanding is it is tied to NIC addresses) &#8211; are =
there
alternatives that should be considered instead, what are the limitations =
of NIC
licensing over server IP address etc, how does this affect client =
applications
running on &#8216;client&#8217; machines.<font color=3Dblack><span
style=3D'color:black'> Hopefully someone from Digium will join us on the =
call to
explain how the G729 license system =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>5/ What type of applications would =
you like
to see licensed via this 3<sup>rd</sup> party ecosystem =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
p>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>6/ What do we do from here? <br>
Is this something Digium should be developing internally and present to =
the
Asterisk community as a &#8216;suggested working =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Is this something that can be =
developed by
the community and presented to Digium for their approval and =

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Who on =
this call
wants to be involved and what do you want to do from =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Please understand that I&#8217;m interested in =
initiating
these discussions just as an Asterisk user. Neither I nor Cognation Pty =
Ltd
have any commercial interests in 1/ running this ecosystem 2/ consulting =
to or
making any commercial benefit in driving this project forward. =
It&#8217;s
really come about as I as an Asterisk end user would like to see more =
funds
being made available for Asterisk application developers so we can =
continue to
build the greatest voip technology in the world and while it&#8217;s =
pretty
cool now I feel that ongoing application development isn&#8217;t =
occurring as

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>This call will begin at 12pm est <st1:place =
w:st=3D"on"><st1:country-region
 w:st=3D"on">usa</st1:country-region></st1:place> time &#8211; for those =
of you
who have not dialed in before the details are =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold'>Talkshoe Web page details:&nbsp; <a
href=3D"http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/22622">http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/2262=

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;
font-weight:bold'>PSTN:&nbsp; <st2:dial w:st=3D"on">(724) =
444-7444</st2:dial>
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><br>
<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'>SIP: exten =3D&gt; 1234, =
1,Dial(SIP/<a
href=3D"http://groups.google.com/groups/unlock?msg=3Dfd25d3dd8a774531&amp=
;hl=3Den&amp;_done=3D/group/VOIP-Users-Conference/browse_thread/thread/6f=
e7d4af7ecdd996%3Fhl%3Den"
target=3D"_parent">...</a>@66.212.134.192, 60, D(22622# ${MY_PIN} #) ) =
If you have no PIN use 1# instead. (remove any spaces in the line above) =

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>IRC:
Follow chatter or ask questions on<b><span style=3D'font-weight:bold'> =
IRC on
RSS: <a href=3D"http://feeds.feedburner.com/AstUser" =
target=3D"_blank">http://feeds.feedburner.com/AstUser</a>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>INFO:
target=3D"_blank">http://www.VoipUsersConference.org</a>
target=3D"_blank">http://food4wine.ning.com</a>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>For those of you who have never participated before =
make
this your chance to get involved, download the talkshoe chat application =
in
advance or even better go and listen to some of the previous 80 calls =
archived
in mp3 format here&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/22622">http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/2262=
2</a>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;

face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><br>
Regards, <br>
Dean Collins<br>
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>dean at cognation.net</span></f=
ont></a><font
size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'><br>
Cognation Limited<br>
<st2:dial w:st=3D"on">+1-212-203-4357</st2:dial><br>
<st2:dial w:st=3D"on">+61-2-9016-4652</st2:dial> (<st1:place =
w:st=3D"on"><st1:City
 w:st=3D"on">Sydney</st1:City></st1:place> =

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'><br>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~<br>
Your participation in the conference is always appreciated! Please try =
to be

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>You
received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
&quot;Asterisk Users Conference&quot; group. <br>
To post to this group, send email to =
VOIP-Users-Conference at googlegroups.com <br>
VOIP-Users-Conference-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com <br>
For more options, visit this group at