No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

dev*CLI> zap show status
Description                              Alarms     IRQ        bpviol
   CRC4
Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1           OK         0          0
   0

dev*CLI> zap show channels
    Chan       Extension  Context       Language   MOH Interpret
 pseudo            analog          it         default
          3            analog          it         default
          4            analog          it         default
dev*CLI>

But when I unplug from 3 and plug on 4 the CLI alert me:

[May  2 08:51:00] WARNING[5119]: chan_zap.c:6685 handle_init_event:
Detected alarm on channel 3: No Alarm
[May  2 08:51:03] NOTICE[5119]: chan_zap.c:6678 handle_init_event:
Alarm cleared on channel 4

It's "crazy" for me that there is no way to get programmatically (i
mean via CLI or a PHP script) those WARNING and NOTICE messages...

--
PicoStreamer - the real WEB live streaming software
vinz486.com