No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

I got one email from eric asked me to Lower the rxgain
and txgain on your Zap channels. But actually it is
already the voice volume is low and I was looking to
increase the gain (currently it is 0.0), so I do not
know if eric was mean to reduce it less than 0.0, but
I can not do that due to the low volume that is
already existed, so any more reduce will make the
voice not hearable well, even if the DTMF problem
resolved.

I can share u one thing, the main problem in the
Background is the duplication in the first digit
detection, so for example if I entered 150, it will
detect it 115 (and will not continue to detect the 0
as the digit length completed).

Any advise?

Regards
Bilal

------------

Hi,
I have a Digium TE410p T1 card and I've noticed that
under asterisk
1.4.17/18 I have problems detecting DTMF in IVRs. I
think I've
narrowed the problem down to some sort of interference
between the
greeting that is playing and the DTMF tones. DTMF
detection seems to
work very reliably when I am in Read() or WaitExten(),
but is
absolutely unusable while in Background().

I hope someone has some ideas for a workaround or
solution to this
problem. Having users wait until the end of a greeting
to make a menu
selection is pretty much unacceptable.

Thank you.

-- James