No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

but when a call is comming from my IAX2 trunk,
where the calls should come from, the authenticate command doesn't get
any data. The strange thing is,
to get to the Auth command, a user (caller) has to dail DTMF digit 1,
which is working fine. Only the Authenticate command doesn't get it.
The same problem  persist if I'm using the Read command.
When I'm set my debug level higher I can see the DTMF digits pass, but
just nothing happen in Authenticate/Read.

Here's a part of my extensions:
;; Auth for Customers
       exten => 1,1,Authenticate(/etc/asterisk/auth/custnumbers)
       exten => 1,n,Dial(${TRUNK}/${PHONENUMBER},60)
       exten => 1,n,Hangup()

Does anyone has a clue? Please tell me.

Greetings,

Joris Cras