No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

- ActivaTSP can't work with Astmanproxy as Asmanproxy needs to be patched,
- Asttapi wouldn't terminate a completed call.

Which option would you pick ?
Is there any other option (free or commercial) for Outlook click2call ?

Best regards

------=_Part_283_12644120.1196417210166

------=_Part_283_12644120.1196417210166--