No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

a features list I'm trying to translate and explain to prospective
customers.

I can't relate this Alarm receiver feature to anything meaningful.
Does it mean anything precise to someone ?

Does it mean you can connect an alarm appliance to an Asterisk analog
interface ?
Does it relate to Asterisk being able to exchange data with Linux system
which in turn have many types of interfaces ?

Regards

------=_Part_5271_19997587.1195569812318

------=_Part_5271_19997587.1195569812318--