No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

unusable.
Is anyone using it successfully ?

This kind of poll would be very useful to estimate is a code rewrite has a
chance to disturb a running system.
I we get no "successful report", it would help developers to consider a code
rewrite as patch instead of a new feature.

So please, do not hesitate to report successful or unsuccessful or never
tried use of IMAP storage, it will increase our chances to get this feature
in 1.4 branch and not wait for 1.6.

Cheers

------=_Part_36661_24192925.1192700294809

------=_Part_36661_24192925.1192700294809--