[asterisk-users] Live Answering Service with Direct SIP Connections and Light Accounts starting at $14.95/mo

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:50:40 CDT 2007

A while back I spent days searching for an answering service that
would allow us to forward our calls via SIP or IAX but to my surprise
found nothing.

I have been a member of the Asterisk community for a few years and had
Asterisk users in mind as we created our offering.

I am now proud to announce the launch of Prestige Messaging:
http://www.PrestigeMessaging.com

We are a US based answering service with 100% of our operators located
within the US.

In the near future there will be many features that make us different
from the traditional answering service, for now the two most exciting
are outlined below.

-Forward your calls to us using SIP or a toll-free number
-Light use plans for the small business or consultant that start at just $14.95

Please have a look and if you have any questions please submit the
contact form on our website or call us at (888) 229-1185.

We do not monitor this list for questions regarding our service and
want to be sure to respond in a timely manner. This is basically my
personal list email address I use and I do not check it regularly.

Thanks all and hope that we can be of service to the Asterisk
community and take a few more calls off the PSTN :-)