[asterisk-users] TE120P in Canada

Klaverstyn, David C David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com
Tue Jul 31 20:44:32 CDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm having problems trying to get a TE120P operational in Canada.

I keep getting a congestion error when I try to make a call.  I'm not
sure if my switching, parity, etc is correct.  I'm hoping that someone
will be able to verify my config.

The Telco is SaskTel, with a 10 channel 50 DDI service.

Zap show channels show and ztcfg -vv looks ok and the zttool show the
status as OK and we have a green light on the card.

I'm not sure if the span line is correct.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/etc/zaptel.conf

loadzone=us

defaultzone=us

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

bchan=1-10

dchan=24

/etc/asterisk/Zapata.conf

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

language=us

context=sasktel

switchtype=national

signalling=pri_net   ; I have also tried pri_cpe

rxwink=300

usecallerid=yes

hidecallerid=no

callwaiting=yes