[asterisk-users] Royalty for On Hold Music ?

voiplist gotvoip at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:49:45 CDT 2007

So is there a simple way to license decent, up to date music? Can I
just go to a website, click a buy button, pay my money and download
the song?

It seems idiotic that you need 15 lawyers and a million bucks use
decent on hold music.

Maybe I just don't know the procedure.

I am all for paying the license fees and doing it right but they sure
don't make it easy to give them money.

Any help would be appreciated.