[asterisk-users] Zaptel update trouble

Nick Whitaker nickwhitaker at rfnow.com
Tue Jul 31 10:42:15 CDT 2007

Hi all,

When I try to update zaptel to 1.4.3 or 1.4.4 it seems to hang the
server at "loading zap hardware modules".  I can install 1.4.2.1 and it
will load OK at startup although I have to run
..<zaptel-source>/xpp/utils/genzaptelconf -u before rebooting the server
or I run into trouble on shutdown.  I tried removing all zaptel related
entries from modprobe.conf and reinstalling but the problem remains.  I
didn't seem to have this problem with the initial install of
zaptel-1.4.0.

I'm running CentOS 4.5 if it helps.

Thanks,

Nick